Affordable Property Management with Total Fee Transparency
We Save You Money and Increase the Value of Your Investment with Straight-Forward Pricing Paired with Exceptional Service.
Hiring a management company costs less than the expense associated with a do-it-yourself (DIY) landlord who has to learn everything about rental property, habitability regulations, fair-housing laws, marketing, tenant screening, maintenance, late-night calls and other inconveniences, legal fees, training and licensing, software and accounting, gas and travel, and mistakes and pitfalls which can cost thousands of dollars.
We save you money by having the licensing, training, knowledge, and resources to guide your investments down a path of financial success. Discover our fee structure below; no hidden fees—no surprises.
Tenant Placement: Bundled
You Just Need Tenants
- Flat Fee of $2995 or 1 month’s rent (whichever is greater)
- Rental Analysis
- High-Quality Marketing Photos
- Video Tours
- Internet Advertising & Marketing
- Flexible Hours Property Showings
- Rental Metrics & Analysis
- Thorough 15-Point tenant screening
- Credit/Criminal & Other Checks
- Tenant credit bureau reporting
- Lease preparation/execution
- Move-In Inspection
Ongoing Monthly Management
- 8% of monthly rent
Full-Service Property Management
Includes allTenant Placement services*
- Rent Collection
- Tenant Relations and Service
- Manage and Enforce Leases
- Pay Bills & Disburse Funds
- Monthly Accounting Statements
- Annual Tax Statements
- Repairs & Estimates
- Maintenance Oversight
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- Vacancy Inspections & Turnover
- Annual Inspections
- Posting of legal notices
- Eviction Oversight
- Lease Renewal Strategy & Implementation**
- Investment Strategy
- Online Account Access
* Lease Fee is 40% of first month rent
** Renewal Fee is $195
Multi-Family Property & Asset Management
- Multi-Family Experience
- Managed operations for over 15,000 units ($4.5B of Investment Real Estate)
- Asset Manager for a $1.5B Real Estate Investment fund
- Overseen approx $250M in value-add renovation
- Repositioning Specialist (transform your property from a C to a B+)
Our Guarantees and Other Services
Call us for Details
- NO TERM contracts, cancel ANYTIME
- We pay attorney fees up to $1,000 for an eviction
- If a problematic tenant moves out within 6-months we will re-rent and waive any lease fee
- If the tenant does not pay their rent as agreed, you don’t pay us our management fee
- Our vendors will complete repairs correctly the first time or it will be fixed at no additional cost
Peace of Mind” Guarantee
- For an additional 1% fee we provide up to 2 months lost rent if the tenant does not pay
- Full or Partial Renovations
- Tear down and rebuilds
- Mold Remediation and Risk Mitigation
- Unit Turns
Thank you Nadja for your outstanding help while managing where we previously lived. My family and I appreciate everything you have done , as always being so understanding and helping us with any issues that may have came along. Keyrenters have been the best Managment I’ve come across so far.
A Smart Long-Term Investment
All property owners aim at maximizing their income and profits.
Hiring a professional property management company will ensure your property keeps on delivering without you having to spend all your time managing your investment.
Maximizing Your Return
We take your investment as seriously as you do.
Our full-time professional licensed staff has expert knowledge of the rental industry and is always one step ahead of any issue. Our maintenance team offers a quick response whenever needed. Our accounting specialists keep detailed accounting and records of your rental property. We even offer a 24-hour response time guarantee.
All these specialized professionals ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimize your tax benefit.
You Can Save by Hiring the Right Property Management Company.
Investing in rental property is an astute investment that has proven to appreciate and add value over time. Whether you are a single-property investor or a multi-property owner, rental properties provide monthly income and turn a profit on the ownership of real estate.